In the position you are responsible for IT operations of all system and applications used within Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement and HR, with a primary focus on Calliditas ERP system. You will work closely with the rest of the team to oversee and develop the way of working within the systems. The position includes operational activities including maintaining and optimizing system performance, addressing problems, incidents, changes, and providing vital support to business operations.
The IT System manager ERP will collaborate in virtual teams, closely engage with business units, participating in business projects and uphold meticulous attention to detail in adherence to validated processes (SoX and GxP).
The position is located at Calliditas office in central Stockholm.
- Perform IT system maintenance, with a primary focus on ERP, D365FO.
- Act as a system specialist, specializing in D365FO.
- Resolve problems, incidents, and changes within systems.
- Manage user access and maintain system documentation.
- Actively engage in governance meetings to discuss ongoing system operations and improvements.
- Generate reports on system performance, incidents, and user activity.
- Analyze data to identify trends and proactively address potential issues.
Security and System Compliance
- Implement and uphold IT security policies.
- Execute necessary compliance controls (SoX and GxP).
User Support – Level 2
- Provide efficient and effective user support, addressing IT-related queries and issues.
- Collaborate with end-users and vendors to troubleshoot problems and optimize their experience with IT systems.
- Perform data management to generate business reports and insights.
Your profile and background
Calliditas is looking for an individual with a strong skill within systems and implementation who is eager to further develop their skills within a rapidly growing international company.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and responsible, willing to take ownership of tasks and unafraid to tackle challenges. You exhibit high stamina and curiosity, and you value collaboration, are attentive to others, and are enthusiastic about sharing thoughts and ideas with the team. You thrive in a cohesive work environment that feels like a family and are committed to working diligently to achieve goals.
You should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities. Your problem-solving skills should reflect innovative thinking and sound decision-making. Moreover, you pay attention to detail and exhibit a structured and efficient work style.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (IT, Computer Science, Finance, etc.).
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- Strong experience in ERP, specifically Microsoft D365FO, and HR enterprise systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams, To Do, SharePoint, etc.
- Beneficial experience in Oracle EPM, Azure DevOps, Procurement, and Automation.
- +7 years of proven experience in IT system management.
- Strong background in IT system maintenance and problem/change management, particularly within D365FO.
- Good understanding of financial processes, including supplier and customer invoicing processes and financial closing processes.
- Proficiency in IT system operations and user support.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework, especially within incident, problem, and change management.
- Experience working in virtual teams and collaborating closely with business units.
All applications are handled by Bravura Executive.
Calliditas has an exclusive partnership with Bravura Executive regarding this recruitment. We kindly request that other external recruitment companies refrain from contacting us & Calliditas about this job posting.
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA-Nephropathy and a rapidly growing commercial-stage pharmaceutical company within specialty products with strong growth ambitions and a strong pipeline
- Fast paced small company environment
- A unique corporate culture
- Dedicated, experienced and highly skilled colleagues
- Participate on bonus and benefit programs
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!
Calliditas is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs.
Calliditas’ lead product, developed under the name Nefecon, has been granted accelerated approval by the FDA under the trade name TARPEYO® and conditional marketing authorization by the European Commission under the trade name KINPEYGO®.
TARPEYO and KINPEYGO® are the first and only treatments approved for IgA nephropathy by the FDA and EMA, respectively.
Calliditas also has a pipeline in orphan-focused indications. Calliditas is conducting a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial in primary biliary cholangitis and a Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial in head and neck cancer with its NOX inhibitor product candidate, setanaxib.
Calliditas’ common shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and its American Depositary Shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT).