Calliditas is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs.
Calliditas’ lead product, developed under the name Nefecon, has been granted accelerated approval by the FDA under the trade name TARPEYO® and conditional marketing authorization by the European Commission under the trade name KINPEYGO®.
TARPEYO and KINPEYGO® are the first treatments approved for IgA nephropathy by the FDA and EMA, respectively.
Calliditas also has a pipeline in orphan-focused indications. Calliditas is conducting a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial in primary biliary cholangitis and a Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial in head and neck cancer with its NOX inhibitor product candidate, setanaxib.
Calliditas’ common shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and its American Depositary Shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT).
The Manager, Advanced Analytics is responsible for the execution of programs in analytics, including, but not limited to:
- Promotional response analysis
- Promotional tactics performance measurement
- Marketing mix optimization
- Patient longitudinal data exploration (claims, labs, etc.) and insights generation
- Ad-hoc analytics to understand brand performance
- Model development for sales force sizing and structure
- Other analyses as required
The position is based in the NYC office with travel expectations (approximately 20%) and reports to the Head of US Market Insights and Analytics.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage measurement of promotional tactics using various machine learning based statistical techniques.
- Run promotion response analyses to understand the impact of promotion and provide those for the downstream targeting and call planning activities.
- Develop a platform to conduct marketing mix optimization analytics and run the optimization models periodically to inform investment decisions.
- Perform analytics on anonymized patient data and provide deeper insights related to brand performance, patient journey, treatment process, segmentation, targeting, etc.
- A deep understanding of relevant data sources (such as claims, labs, and RX data) and their relationships is needed to effectively perform the analyses.
- Perform sales force sizing and structure related analytics including developing a model to run sizing scenarios and updating the scenarios periodically, as needed.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics, as requested, to analyze a diverse set of questions related to brand performance, patient journey, treatment process, targeting effectiveness, etc.
- Perform other analytics as required from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability performing complex analytics is required.
Education and experience requirements
- Four-year college degree with a Quantitative focus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience within the pharma/biotech industry performing secondary analytics.
- Knowledge of best practices, business processes and commercial systems across the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Strong knowledge of syndicated Pharmaceutical Industry data.
- Ability to process and analyze large data sets programmatically (using Python, R, SAS, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong foundation of relevant analytical technics (spanning statistical and machine learning methodologies).
- Proficiency in running HCP segmentation, promotion response analysis, marketing optimization, sales force sizing, and targeting related analytics.
- Insightful understanding of regulatory and legal requirements related to pharmaceutical marketing and promotion.
- Excellent diplomacy and facilitation skills; ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing startup environment taking on additional sales operations responsibilities where needed. Agile.
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA-Nephropathy and a rapidly growing commercial-stage pharmaceutical company within specialty products with strong growth ambitions and a strong pipeline
- Fast paced small company environment
- A unique corporate culture
- Dedicated, experienced and highly skilled colleagues
- Participate on bonus and benefit programs
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!
Calliditas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy or any other legally protected status. For a copy of the Affirmative Action Plan and EEO Statement, contact [email protected].
Calliditas is an E-Verify employer.
COVID-19 Vaccination is a requirement, subject to any religious or medical accommodation.