Calliditas is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. We have our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in the USA, Switzerland and France.
Calliditas’ lead product, developed under the name Nefecon, has been granted accelerated approval by the FDA under the trade name TARPEYO® and conditional marketing authorization by the European Commission under the trade name KINPEYGO®. Additionally, Calliditas is conducting a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial in primary biliary cholangitis and a Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial in head and neck cancer with its NOX inhibitor product candidate, setanaxib.
Calliditas’ common shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and its American Depositary Shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT).
Key tasks and responsibilities
In the position of Front Desk Manager your main duty is to be responsible for the reception/front desk, take care of all visitors, and be the face outwards of Calliditas. You will also support your colleagues, high and low. You are also responsible for handling mail and deliveries, providing information to colleagues and external visitors, and organizing the administrative processes with the Corporate Assistant/Office Manager. This involves taxi bookings, travel, catering, and meetings. You make sure that office supplies are purchased, that the office is kept nice and clean, as well as being part of the planning and execution of company-related activities.
Education, experience requirements, and personal charateristics
- High school diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role, such as Front Desk Manager, Receptionist or Floorhost
- It is seen as an advantage if you have been responsible for your own reception or Front Desk
- General IT understanding, especially within the Office-package
- Fluent in Swedish and English in both written and spoken
For this position, personal characteristics are of the highest importance. We see that you have a great structure in your work, which means that you are proactive towards the needs of the organization. You are also a person who is prestige-less and a high level of service is something that comes naturally, you can also adapt to internal stakeholders and help them in their everyday challenges. Finally, you can work in a high tempo, take a huge responsibility for the function, and thrive in an organization where cooperation is valued.
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA-Nephropathy and a rapidly growing commercial-stage pharmaceutical company within specialty products with strong growth ambitions and a strong pipeline
- Fast paced small company environment
- A unique corporate culture
- Dedicated, experienced and highly skilled colleagues
- Participate on bonus and benefit programs
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!