Calliditas is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. We have our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in USA, Switzerland and France.
Calliditas’ lead product, TarpeyoTM, is a proprietary, novel oral formulation of budesonide, an established, highly potent local immunosuppressant, for the treatment of the autoimmune renal disease IgA nephropathy, or IgAN, for which there is a high unmet medical need and there are no approved treatments.
As of December 15th 2021, the FDA has approved the commercialization of Nefecon (TARPEYOTM) in the United States thus making it the first and only FDA-approved treatment. Calliditas is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT). Visit www.calliditas.com for further information.
We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team. You will have a role with great variety and a possibility to impact the structure, routine and working methods. You will have flexibility within your responsibilities in this position! A large part of the work will involve setting routines and processes for the development journey ahead. You will be a key player for the finance team with the opportunity of expanded responsibilities further on.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Support month- and year-end closing process
- Analyze, investigate and reconcile previous financial information, other ad-hoc items and summarize financial status
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Reporting of statistic reports, declarations, tax audits and tax returns
Education and experience requirements
- Experience in different accounting roles for at least 7 years
- Experience in a larger corporate environment
- Knowledge of closing procedures, accounting duties, account payable and account receivable
- Higher accounting education or any relevant degree in accounting/economic
- Fluently communicate in Swedish and English language, both written and spoken. The corporate language is English
Not a must but preferably:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience from working within IFRS
- Experience from working in SOX control environment
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA- Nephropathy and a rapidly growing commercial-stage pharmaceutical company
- Be a part of the commercialization of TARPEYOTM and our focus to file for approval with EMA
- Get in on bonus and benefit programs
- Fast paced small company environment
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!
This recruitment process is handled by Klara Consulting. Please contact Petra Johansson at email@example.com if you have any questions.