Calliditas is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. We have our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in USA, Switzerland and France.
Calliditas’ lead product, TarpeyoTM, is a proprietary, novel oral formulation of budesonide, an established, highly potent local immunosuppressant, for the treatment of the autoimmune renal disease IgA nephropathy, or IgAN, for which there is a high unmet medical need and there are no approved treatments.
As of December 15th 2021, the FDA has approved the commercialization of Nefecon (TARPEYOTM) in the United States thus making it the first and only FDA-approved treatment. Calliditas is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT). Visit www.calliditas.com for further information.
As an Accountant at Calliditas, you will be part of a growing finance team and have an operational and broad role with great variety. You will be given the chance to work with the entire flow and gradually have the opportunity to develop and take on more complex tasks. The position is office based in our HQ in Stockholm and you will report to our Head of Financial Control.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations and incoming and outgoing payments
- VAT returns
- Participation in year-end work and balance sheets reconciliation
- Participation in internal control work
Education and experience requirements
We want you to:
- Have approximately 4 years of experience in accounting work
- Have prior experience from accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Have prior experience of year-end work
- Have a post-secondary education in economics / accounting
- Speak and write both Swedish and English fluently. The corporate language is English
It is an advantage if you:
- Have experience from the financial system Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Have experience from the invoice management system Palette
- Have experience from listed environment
As a person, we see that you are:
Structured, cooperative, responsible, flexible
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA- Nephropathy and a rapidly growing commercial-stage pharmaceutical company
- Be a part of the commercialization of TARPEYOTM and our focus to file for approval with EMA
- Get in on bonus and benefit programs
- Fast paced small company environment
This recruitment is handled by Klara Consulting. Please contact Petra Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.