Calliditas Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company based in Stockholm, Sweden focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. Calliditas’ lead product candidate, Nefecon, is a proprietary, novel oral formulation of budesonide, an established, highly potent local immunosuppressant, for the treatment of the autoimmune renal disease IgA nephropathy, or IgAN, for which there is a high unmet medical need and there are no approved treatments. Calliditas is running a global Phase 3 trial within IgAN and, if approved, aims to commercialize Nefecon in the United States. Calliditas is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT). Visit www.calliditas.com for further information.
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) position is responsible for supporting the Clinical Operations team in all activities from planning, execution and up to completion of clinical studies. In this position you are an essential part of the project team with a focus on documentation, ensuring quality in the Trial Master Files, internal filing systems and coordinating meetings both external and internal and writing meeting minutes. In addition, there is close cooperation with international CROs. Furthermore, you will handle study-specific administrative tasks, and general “day-to-day” administrative tasks to support Clinical team members.
Here at Calliditas, you work in a high tempo and dynamic environment which means flexibility is required and being able to handle ad-hoc duties as well. You can adjust to new situations and projects and always maintain and create a structure in your work, for others to follow.
An ideal person is creative and a person who enjoys contributing with own ideas to projects and the team. We think you like to always put the team first and contribute to the collective goals of the company.
Education and experience requirements
- Relevant educational background within the health profession, for example nursing, medical secretary, medical or laboratory technology
- Three years relevant experience in a similar, administrative position as a CTA
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook with a highlight on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of clinical terminology
- Fluent in English, Swedish is seen as an advantage
- Experience working in a clinical research area
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA-Nephropathy and a rapidly growing clinical-stage pharmaceutical company
- Be a part of the completion of the Nefegard trial and our focus to file for approval with the FDA and EMA
- Get in on bonus and benefit programs
- Fast paced small company environment
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!