Calliditas is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. We have our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in the USA, Switzerland and France.
Calliditas’ lead product, developed under the name Nefecon, has been granted accelerated approval by the FDA under the trade name TARPEYO™ and conditional marketing authorization by the European Commission under the trade name KINPEYGO®. Additionally, Calliditas is conducting a Phase 2b/3 clinical trial in primary biliary cholangitis and a Phase 2 proof-of-concept trial in head and neck cancer with its NOX inhibitor product candidate, setanaxib.
Calliditas’ common shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and its American Depositary Shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT).
The Manager of Sales Operations is responsible for optimized execution of programs in sales operations, including, but not limited to:
- Sales performance measurement and field reporting
- Territory alignment management
- Call plan development and operationalization
- Data management & investigations
The individual will work primarily from the NYC office so NYC metro area candidates are preferred. Flexibility for remote work is provided in accordance with the current hybrid work model.
Travel expectations are approximately 20% and the individual will report to the Head of US Market Insights and Analytics.
Vaccination is a requirement, subject to any religious or medical accommodation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage integration of Sales Operations function throughout the Commercial team.
- Develop and manage key cross-functional relationships with US Commercial leadership team (Sales and Marketing, Market Access), I.T., HR, Legal, Compliance, and others.
- Manage territory alignments (creation, periodic updates) utilizing territory design software.
- Work with internal and external partners to define and implement relevant sales metrics and dashboards for effective performance measurement.
- Manage Incentive Compensation plan design, goal setting, administration and reporting.
- Manage all activities related to supporting SFA/CRM administration. Ensure CRM is deployed in an effective and efficient manner. Evaluate and implement commercial needs to establish new functionality or ongoing enhancements.
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership and IT to implement company’s sales and technology strategy.
Education and experience requirements
- Four-year college degree with a Business and/or Quantitative focus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience within the pharma/biotech industry managing Sales Operations.
- Knowledge of syndicated Pharmaceutical Industry data.
- Experience managing CRM (preferably Veeva).
- Ability to process large data sets programmatically (using SAS, Python, R, etc.)
- Excellent diplomacy and facilitation skills; ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing startup environment taking on additional sales operations responsibilities where needed. Change agile.
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA- Nephropathy and a rapidly growing clinical-stage pharmaceutical company
- Be a part of the completion of the Nefegard trial and our focus to file for approval with the FDA and EMA
- Get in on bonus and benefit programs
- Fast paced small company environment
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team!