The Corporate Assistant / Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the Calliditas´ Team members with various administrative tasks (e.g quality and GDPR documents).
This individual ensures that all the administrative and practical activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office are maintained so that the other employees can focus on their core tasks.
The Corporate Assistant / Office Manager will report to the Director of HR.
Description of who we think would be a fit
If you enjoy coming to work and strive to make sure things are in order and to help others, this might just be the job for you!
We are a small but quickly growing pharmaceutical company with the need of a Corporate Assistant/Office Manager to help us in the process. Your day to day activities can range from changing that flickering light fixture to booking travel arrangement for co-workers, and setting the lunch table for the entire office. You have an eye for details and know when things are needed-before it even happens. Your co-workers will be running around trying to stick to deadlines, and their schedule is packed from morning to the evening. That’s when your service-minded side would kick-in and help cleaning up in the kitchen, the meeting rooms, and all around the office to ensure a nice working environment. Many times, someone will come to you and ask for your help, and you are the kind of person who says’s “Of course I will help, what can I do for you?” Multi-tasking is one of your stronger sides, and knowing what should be done right away, and what could wait is also an asset of yours.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate and assist in cross-functional process development within Calliditas
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing Calliditas´ quality documents
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the quality and legal group
- Provide general administrative support, including routine “day-to-day” administration to Calliditas´ Team members (e.g traveling arrangements, meetings, presentations and correspondence)
- Managing filing systems and other administrative systems
- Responsible for organizing all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
- Handling in- and out-going mail, recording and processing invoices
- Recording office expenditure and managing the office budget
- Make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that administration processes work effectively
- Responsible for office-related services such as cleaning and messenger services
- Plan and execute company festivities and celebrations such as birthday’s, lunches and more
- Assist HR with On and Off-Boarding of employees/consultants
Education and experience requirements
- High school diploma
- Quality professional with 3+ years of hands-on experience in similar roles.
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Previous experience with electronic document management systems is helpful but not a requirement (e.g Veeva)
- Must have good organization skills, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and growing company environment, and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Must be flexible with a proven ability to work in a collaborative manner in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of flexibility and stress tolerance
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Highly service-oriented
- Well-organized, process and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Computer literacy: e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Reasons to join the Calliditas Team
- Be a part of an ambitious pharmaceutical company with exciting growth plans.
- Be a part of a global leader in IgA- Nephropathy and a rapidly growing clinical-stage pharmaceutical company
- Be a part of the completion of the Nefegard trial and our focus to file for approval with the FDA and EMA
- Get in on bonus and benefit programs
- Fast-paced small company environment
Calliditas Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company based in Stockholm, Sweden focused on identifying, developing and commercializing novel treatments in orphan indications, with an initial focus on renal and hepatic diseases with significant unmet medical needs. Calliditas’ lead product candidate, Nefecon, is a proprietary, novel oral formulation of budesonide, an established, highly potent local immunosuppressant, for the treatment of the autoimmune renal disease IgA nephropathy, or IgAN, for which there is a high unmet medical need and there are no approved treatments. Calliditas is running a global Phase 3 trial within IgAN and, if approved, aims to commercialize Nefecon in the United States. Calliditas is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: CALTX) and the Nasdaq Global Select Market (ticker: CALT). Visit www.calliditas.com for further information.
Welcome to join the Calliditas Team and our exciting journey!